PMI-PBA℠ Exam Preparation
REP registered as PBA00.99i for Online and PBA00.99A for standard classes
|| Technical PDUs
|| Leadership PDUs
|| Strategic PDUs
||PBA Prep Online
||PMI-PBA Prep Classroom
Queste specifiche valgono anche per il corso stndard in aula che si terra a Roma, in lingua Italiana, come da Calendario Corsi TenStep.
Chiedi un preventivo per una edizione in lingua italiana nella tua sede, in tutta Italia
PBA-Prep Online Specifications
PMI-PBA-Prep Online allows you to prepare the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA℠) exam. Based on: “PMI Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide“, this course includes slides, lectures, quizzes and advises useful to pass the exam at the first attempt. The sections are:
- A – PMI-PBA℠ Exam
- 1.a) Introduction and Orientation
- 1.b) Soft Skills
- B – Needs Assessment
- Elicitation & Analysis
- Traceability & Monitoring
- C – Exam Simulation Tests (optional)
- D – BA Techniques
- E – Mentoring and Assistance
- F – Report and Feedback
As you will be enabled, Click here to access all sections
To be enabled you need :
- Register to this website
- Fill the Subscription Module
- Pay the fee with our systems.
Then, you can begin studying, starting by Orientation phase 1.a).
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicted that by 2022 the business analysis jobs will increase 19%, so Business Analysis will be the new paradigm for many Professionals, including Project Manager. Many companies are already looking for people capable to solve problems or to achieve opportunities.
PBA-Prep Online includes:
- More than 300 slides on “PMI Practice Guide“.
- More than 327 slides on Business Analysis Techniques.
- 10 questions for each domain as verification tests.
- 100 questions as a final test.
- References suggested by PMI.
- Assistance of a Mentor.
- A study plan to be customized.
- 35 contact hours pre-approved by PMI.
- (Optional) Access to an exam simulator.
PBA-Prep Online Audience
The course is for professionals involved in “Business Analysis”, but not only.
- Agile team members
- Business architects
- Business intelligence analysts
- Business process analysts
- Business subject matter experts
- Data, functional, operational, systems, or user experience analysts
- Enterprise business analysts
- Product mangers or product owners
- Project managers
- Requirements, software requirements, systems, or value engineers
- Requirements managers
- Eligibility Requirements for PMI-PBA℠
Pre – Requisites
To access the PMI Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA℠) Certification Exam the candidate needs satisfy three requirements:
- Education – Diploma or Laurea/Bachelor
- Experience: 7.500 hours if with only Diploma or 4.500 hours with Laurea/Bachelor. Plus 2.000 hours of experience in general project management (Already fulfilled by PMP or PgMP certification owners)
- Training: 35 contact hours preferable from an approved PMI REP.
See PMI-PBA Handbook for more details
Course Learning Objectives are:
- To understand practices defined in “Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide”.
- To learn main techniques to realize Business Analysis activities.
- To understand necessary references to Project Management Processes.
- To understand how to cooperate between: Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- To know the main authors on Business Analysis discipline.
- To obtain 35 contact hours for admittance at PMI-PBA ℠ exam by PMI.
- To pass the PMI Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA℠) exam certification.
PBA-Prep Online Program
The online course includes a study plan based on.
- A training module for each domain.
- A test of 10 questions each module.
- A final test of 100 questions.
You are requested to apply for at least 40 hours and report us at completion of the course filling a feedback form. You need define your study plan to gain the 35 contact hours!
Business Analysis Techniques
Techniques useful to conduct Business Analysis in all environment.
327 slides illustrating all techniques.
Download Business Analysis Techniques in PDF format, if enabled
subscribe this course, if not enabled yet
PBA-Prep Online Duration
You can access this contents for six months or 180 days.
Your study effort could be at least 40 intensive hours, plus (At least 5 hours for each of the 6 exercises and 10 hours for the final test).
Mentoring and Assistance
For six months, we will assist you, answering all your questions about:
- Business Analysis based on “A Practice Guide” by PMI and BABOK by IIBA.
- Any question about exam certification and apply for the exam.
PBA-Prep Online Quotation
€ 500,00 plus IVA – for each single subscription.
Contact Hours Certificate
This course, registered at PMI REP Program, releases 35 Contact Hours/PDUs.
(7/10/2018 rinnovato la registrazione al Programma REP).
Chiedi un preventivo per una edizione nella tua sede in tutta Italia.