PMI-PBA℠ Exam Preparation
REP registered as PBA00.99i for Online and PBA00.99A for standard classes
Corso migrato sul portale PMTSI
I servizi in corso saranno completati senza cambiamenti, ma per eventuali necessità di estensioni, per favore, registrati su www.pmtsi.com.
Course Online completely in English language – We offer, the same course in Italian language too, included classrooms in Italian language, for Italians only.
PMI-PBA Prep Online course is for all, everywhere in the world.
Contact us and you will get access to the best course for PMI-PBA Certification.
Chiedi una edizione ad hoc nella tua sede in tutta Italia
PBA-Prep Online Specifications
PMI-PBA-Prep Online allows you to prepare the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA℠) exam. This course is based on “2017 PMI Standard for Business Analysis” in combination with the basic “2015 PMI Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide”
The course includes slides, lectures, quizzes and advises useful to pass the exam at the first attempt. The contents reflects the 6 knowledge area included in the “PMI 2017 Guide to Business Analysis“:
- 4. Needs Assessment
- 5. Stakeholder Engagement
- 6. Elicitation
- 7. Analysis
- 8. Traceability and Monitoring
- 9. Solution evaluation
Represented in the PBA Standard within 6 Processes Groups
- Defining and Aligning
- Monitoring and Controlling
To access this materials, you need :
- Register to this website
- Fill the Subscription Module
- Pay the fee with our systems.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicted that by 2022 the business analysis jobs will increase 19%, so Business Analysis will be the new paradigm for many Professionals, including Project Manager. Many companies are already looking for people capable to solve problems or to achieve opportunities.
PBA-Prep Online contents
- More than 400 slides on “2017 PMI Guide on Business Analysis“.
- More than 60 slides on the 2017 PMI Standard for Business Analysis”
- More than 300 slides on Business Analysis Techniques.
- Six verification test with 10 questions each for all knowledge areas.
- A final test with 100 questions.
- a PDF with all verification questions with solutions and references.
- Assistance of a Mentor.
- 35 contact hours pre-approved by PMI.
- (Optional) Access to an exam simulator (recommended).
PBA-Prep Online Audience
The course is for professionals involved in “Business Analysis”, but not only.
- Agile team members
- Business architects
- Business intelligence analysts
- Business process analysts
- Business subject matter experts
- Data, functional, operational, systems, or user experience analysts
- Enterprise business analysts
- Product mangers or product owners
- Project managers
- Requirements, software requirements, systems, or value engineers
- Requirements managers.
Pre – Requisites
To access the PMI Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA℠) Certification Exam the candidate needs satisfy three requirements:
- Education: Diploma or Laurea/Bachelor
- Experience: 7.500 hours if with only Diploma or 4.500 hours with Laurea/Bachelor. Plus 2.000 hours of experience in general project management (Already fulfilled by PMP or PgMP certification owners)
- Training: 35 contact hours preferable from this approved PMI REP.
(last update August 2019)
Course Learning Objectives
To understand practices defined in “2017 PMI Guide to Business Analysis”.
To learn main techniques to realize Business Analysis activities.
To understand necessary references to Project Management Processes.
To learn how to collaborate between: Business Analyst and Project Manager.
To gain 35 contact hours for admittance at PMI-PBA ℠ exam by PMI.
To pass the PMI Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA℠) exam certification.
PBA-Prep Online Program
The online course includes a study plan based on.
- A training module for each knowledge area.
- A test of 10 questions each module.
- A final test of 100 questions.
You are requested to apply for at least 40 hours and report us filling a feedback form at completion of the preparation.
You need define your study plan to gain the 35 contact hours!
- The access to the materials for six months or 180 days.
- N. 7 verification exercises and a final test.
- Mentor assistance till your exam
Your study effort could be at least 40 intensive hours, plus (At least 3 hours for the 6 verification exercises and 2 hours for the final test).
PBA-Prep Online Quotation
€ 500,00 plus IVA (Italian VAT 22%) – total € 610,00. (Il your country is esempt to pay Italian IVA, you will pay only 500€)
Course registered at PMI REP Program for 35 Contact Hours/PDUs.
Chiedi un preventivo per una edizione ad hoc, in lingua Italiana, in tutta Italia.