PMI-PBA℠ Certification Orientation
Download PMI-PBA Prep Online presentation
Once enabled, you can access the following contents using your credential:
- What is Business Analysis,
- What is PMI-PBA℠ (PMI-PBA℠ Exam overview)
- How pass PMI-PBA℠ Exam (Certification process, requirements, and application).
- An overview based on PMBOK ® Guide 6th Edition
Want to start preparing for the exam?
See suggestions by PMI in http://www.pmi.org/Certification/PMI-Professional-in-Business-Analysis-PMI-PBA.aspx
- Review the handbook.
- Use the exam content outline to guide your study.
- Utilize the reference list.
- Form a study group with colleagues or friends.
- Subscribe a course offered by approved Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s). (This Course!)
- Review self-study books published by R.E.P.s or other reputable training organizations.
- Read current titles in business analysis and requirements management. A good source of current titles is PMI eReads & Reference, a PMI member benefit that provides full online access to more than 250 complete, unabridged project management books.
Next step ==> PBA Domains to study
After each module, please, exec your verification test
This is a formal study course offered by TenStep Italia – an approved PMI REP
This is a formal study course offered by approved REP
Course code: PBA00.99e