PMI-PBA℠ Study Plan (Piano di Studio)
Aligned to the new standard “2017 Guide to Business Analysis”
Download PMI-PBA Prep Online presentation
Your study plan needs
Please, consider the preparation for a certification a personal priority project to pass the PMI-PBA℠ exam certification.
You need a strong plan to succeed!
At the end of this project you need have a summary of your costs, effort and achieved results: PASSED/FAILED.
With this approach, you will reach the certification without stress, in less time as possible.
We will support you for any concern or clarification!
For mentoring activities we are connected with the major leaders at international level. Practically we have done all the research, so you can avoid to lose your time.
Study Plan for PMI-PBA℠ Exam Certification
To prepare the PMI-PBA℠ Exam Certification you need be familiar with:
PMBOK ® Guide current Edition
(2015 PMI Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide del PMI)
2017 PMI Guide to Business Analysis (the new standard)
Theoretically, reading careful those three books you can pass the PMI-PBA℠ exam.
If you don’t want lose your time, follow our approach, simple but effective.
- Define your strategy to get certified PMI-PBA℠ (ask your mentor, if needed)
- Study sequentially all modules of this course (see PBA Domains).
- Make the verification test at the end of each module, plus a final test.
- Read carefully some PMBOK areas: Integration, Scope, Communications and Stakeholder.
- Use an exam simulator to exercise answering questions in a controlled time (the exam is 200 questions in 4 hours).
- Plan to study at least a module per week , plus lectures for some special topics.
- Track your progresses, storing time consumed for each module, assuming the course program as your checklist.
- Ask our support for any doubt or concern, included PMI Apply.
PBA-Prep Online Summary Report
Please, at completion, you need summarize the time spent for each topic of the course.
We can release the certificate of 35 contact hours only if you show us having spent at least 40 hours for this course. You can for sure, as you need more than 40 hours to complete a good preparation for the PMI-PBA℠ Exam Certification.
It is enough send us some data from your summary, filling the following form:
This is a formal study course offered by TenStep Italia – an approved PMI REP
This is a formal course approved as PMI-REP Course code: PBA00.99e