PMI-PBA℠ Study Plan (Piano di Studio)
Download PMI-PBA Prep Online presentation
You study plan needs
Please, consider this a personal project to pass the PMI-PBA℠ exam certification. A dream that you can realize with a strong plan. At the end of this project you need have a summary of your costs, effort and achieved results: PASSED/FAILED.
With this approach, you will reach the certification without stress, in less time as possible.
We will support you for any concern or clarification!
For mentoring activities we are connected with the major leaders at international level. Practically we have done all the research, so you can avoid lose your time.
Study Plan for PMI-PBA℠ Exam Certification
To prepar the PMI-PBA℠ exam certification you need be familiar with:
PMBOK ® Guide current Edition
PMI Business Analysis for Practitioners: a Practice Guide del PMI
BABOK ™ – The Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge™ di IIBA.
Theoretically, reading careful those three books you can pass the PMI-PBA℠ exam.
If you don’t want lose your time, follow our approach, simple but effective.
- Define your strategy to get certified PMI-PBA℠ (ask your mentor, if not having one)
- Study sequentially all modules of this course (see PBA Domains).
- As detailed list of topics you can use PBA Contents Specifications.
- Make the verification test at the end of each module, plus a final test.
- Read carefully some PMBOK areas: Integration, Scope, Communications and Stakeholder.
- Use an exam simulator to exercise answering questions in a controlled time (the exam is 200 questions in 4 hours). Here are the best in the market at this time.
- Plan to study at least a module per week , plus lectures for some special topics.
- Track your progresses, storing time consumed for each module, assuming the course program as your checklist.
- Ask our support for any doubt or concern, included PMI Apply.
PBA-Prep Online Summary
Please, to demonstrate your effort you need summarize the time spent for each topic of this course.
We are allowed to release the certificate of 35 contact hours only if you show us having spent at least 40 hours for the topis of this course. You can for sure, as you need more than 40 hours to complete a good preparation for the PMI-PBA℠ Exam Certification.
It is enough send us some data from your summary, filling the followin form:
This is a formal study course offered by TenStep Italia – an approved PMI REP
This is a formal study course offered by approved REP
Course code: PBA00.99e